Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories 2011 Christmas Tree Ornaments

Once again I am falling short in the picture area.  When my first 4 grandchildren were born, I made each of them a personalized Holly Angel hand sewn ornament.  I customized the angel to have the same color of hair and any other marks to match them.  When they moved away, I gave them the ornaments to keep.  I am also about 12 ornament behind for the rest.  My what happens when you are having so much fun.  I loved making the ornaments and still have the patterns for making the others. Here is one of the patterns. I saved the instructions because the patterns were not available any longer.  The plan is to finish when I settled down in my life one of these days.
Holly Babes Needlepoint ornaments.

4 comments:

  1. Oops because my internet was down for 24hrs. This was late being published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get caught up on this project. It sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hummer,

    Such a lovely idea, especially making each one unique to the grandchild for whom it was made. I hope your grandchildren are taking good care of the ones you made for them.

    Cheers to you,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute, and what a wonderful keepsake. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete