Monday, July 20, 2009

My Stuff is a MESS


I have about 3 different areas of my family I would like to blog about, but due to a shift in my house and life, I do not have the energy to look nor the knowledge of where to start to find my pictures and files right now. That is what disorganization of your research results in.
I will just be off line for a bit or maybe my daughter may step in to help. Thank you for your friendship in helping me get started. Okay, I admit it, I can't stop, but I know I am slowed down.


Tree can be found on Salt Lake Family History Conference site.

3 comments:

  1. Well just do what you can. If it is a chore than it isn't worth doing. You should only do it when the mood strikes you. In the meantime I will look forward to your visits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can identify with your plight....I am somewhat disorganized, too. One of the wonderful aspects of blogging is that it is forcing me to pull my information together and produce something. Take it easy and I will look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the same place, it's why I am not blogging very much at all. I am hoping to get it together soon so I can get back to being a blogger, I do keep up with everyone else's but my own!

    ReplyDelete