Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Am Excited.


 I am excited. I just received my first newsletter of  'Society of Genealogists'.  I know many of you are already reading the magazine, but I have just found it.  I am loving following and Twitter following others more knowledgeable bloggers, because I am finding so many new resources.  This is just a short blog to say "Thank You" to all the bloggers that share as they find out new information. I offer you an Angel Face Rose in gratitude for you angel offerings.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sweet friend,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog this morning. I am so tickled to meet new friends.

    I signed up to follow your blog. I am always so interested in anything to do with genealogy. Who doesn't want to know more about who they are and where they come from?

    Stop by again soon. Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am in the dark, as I've never heard of the newsletter. Can you fill me in on more info. or a website. Love the flower, bet you took it.

    ReplyDelete