Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Present Day Treasure Chest.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Mine was just about as Ideal as one could be. I spent the first three hours of the day helping with Family History Support. We then put the food together and while it was cooking, we made a memory for the future. We went outside and my granddaughter had her first experience of playing in the leaves. Can you remember your first belly whop into a pile of leaves, or the crunching of leaves under your feet while walking through the woods? It was joyous watching my granddaughter and her dad play in the leaves not worrying about the task, rather focusing on each other. Hope you enjoy the video.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your granddaughter is just too precious! What a great video. The part where she got a little stuck in the leaves and her dad helped her out was just too cute! It brought back memories for me.
    Thank you for posting it, it was delightful!
    Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness what a lot of leaves! I think Daddy was having a losing battle there. This video was just too adorable and it was great to watch their interaction.

    Thanks for posting.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete