Thursday, November 12, 2009

The new Kreativ Blogger Award: Thanks Linda




I have never had this experience.  Thank you Linda of Flipside for giving me the honor. You and Lori are really great people and wonderful examples of how to encourage others.
According to Linda, the winner of the award has to list seven things about themselves and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers. My best try:
1. I love genealogy with a passion.
2. My goal is to organize my family history files...then I find more information and oops.
3. My other passion is my family, all six children and 13 soon (any day) 14 grandchildren.
4. I love plants all aspects of them(except fire ants...they are a plague)
5. I am fascinated with blogging and hope to increase my skills and knowledge.
6. The best time I have is searching the "detective trail" (as my son calls it) of my or    others families.  My son thinks genealogists should be undercover agents.  lol.
7. I love sewing.  Creating.  Life is good.

I understand I am to pass the Kreativ Blogger along. I try to read as many blogs as my internet connection holding up will allow me to.  Since I am part of geneabloggers, that is were I read the most, occasionally I venture out as you can tell.  I could make this hard and sneak it back to Linda, but I won't this time.

1. Barbara at Life from the Roots
2. Joan at Root's N Leaves
3. Muddy Boot Dreams at Muddy Boots Dreams
4. Dr Bill at Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories
5. Texasblu at Haven
6. Cindi at Everythings Relative
7. Travis at TJLGenes

6 comments:

  1. An interesting list. We don't have fire ants here and I am glad of it.

    Your son is right. We are great undercover agents. I actually get asked to find living people all the time. I don't really do it but I try to give some hints on where they should look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for passing on the Kreativ Blogger award to me.

    While it is lovely to be thought of, and I really do appreciate it, I just am not able to participate in awards.

    So I would like to graciously thank you for thinking of me, and I will hold it in my heart.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Mom got an award!!! That's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool. :) Will finally get to this tomorrow. Or Sunday. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hummer, gosh I wish I had your email address, but this will have to do. Thank you so much for the award. However, I have decided from day one, to keep my site really simple, not much on the sides, and no icons, no counters, no weather, etc. Another person was going to give me the same award, and since she told be first, I told her the same thing. But, from the bottom of my heart, it is so much appreciated. You make me feel like I belong already. Thank you Hummer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hummer, I wanted to thank you so much for thinking of me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Unfortunately, I am having some technical problems and can't complete the the tasks and picking up the award. Hopefully, all of the technical stuff will be behind me in a few weeks. Thanks again for thinking of me, A really important milestone for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummer,

    Thank you so very much for thinking of me for this award. I accept, and now am passing along the fun!

    ReplyDelete