Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun : Celebrity Look Alikes



This was a second try, guys. My prettiest present time picture was a match for Henry Fonda, sorry, that just won't do. Okay, I am vain, but something seems wrong here. How about, that you can choose if it is male or female. If I did a collage of my daughter for Christmas and it had some pretty male face as a celebrity look alike she would not be pleased. Nope. Just won't do.
Forgive me, it is okay, but to me seems a bit of a glitch in the collage program.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the trick is to use collages that only include 1 photo, like your sample! I limited to 5 and still my choices included men. Maybe this is to encourage us to let our "other" side out. Sorta like letting our child out when ya wanna act goofy!

    ReplyDelete