Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories Religious Services

My mother is a member of the Methodist Church.  They have a tradition of Christmas Eve Communion services.  Even now when I take her to Christmas Eve Services, it is the highlight of her year  At 82 and suffering with mild dementia, her whole being lights up. She remembers her hymns and the purpose of Christmas. 
They have Christmas pageants, choral presentations of different musical depictions of  the birth of Christ.  I love celebrating the birth of Christ.
How could you celebrate Christmas and not attend religious services.
First Methodist Church Edmond, My mom

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your scrapbook pages and agree....how CAN you celebrate Christmas and not attend church services.

    ReplyDelete