Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thank You Lori at 'Genealogy and Me'

Lori at Genealogy and me was gracious in bestowing an award for my supportive comments on her blog. A Blogger's Best Friend Award how special.

What she doesn't realize is, it should be me giving her an award for such informative and enjoyable posts. I have learned much last year from fellow genealogy bloggers. I am thankful for finding them.

The special idea around the genealogy awards is you pass the thought along. I really a greenie at the area of blogging so everyone has been encouraging and helpful by posting. I am very appreciative of their comments.

The developer of the award 'Bandit' "A Blogger's Best Friend Award" shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria. To choose just two is a very hard task. To me, if you stop by and make a comment you are great friend. Thank you to all.

On with the award, I must sent one to Lori of Stories of My Ancestors. She has not only commented encouraging words, but she has also given instruction which has been gladly accepted.
The second I will give to Linda at Flipside . She has been a regular commenter.
Thank you again, to Lori at Genealogy and Me and to those that do encourage.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I am glad I have helped you along the way. I love the whole feeling of community in blogland. Isn't it unique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hummer. I do love reading your blog and keeping up with your various genealogical activities. The geneabloggers community is the BEST and I am happy to have met you through it. Blog on!

    ReplyDelete