Friday, July 16, 2010

May Be I Watch Too Many Movies.....

 Interesting phenomena has occurred in the Geneablogger land.
 I was sleeping peacefully when my phone rang at 1:00 am.  It was my oldest son, I think, or maybe it was his pocket at work.  What do you do at 1:00 am when you can't go back to sleep?  Hmmm, I went to my dashboard and started to get some reading of other blogs in. 
The first one on the screen was Lisa at Old Stones Ciphered.  She was writing about something she had found at Flipside that Linda had written.  This was too much bait.  I had to visit to see.  Linda had visited someone one else, I continued folloing the thread until it finally came down to Karen at About Genealogy who had done a blog called Nothing to do with Genealogy But...  They had all tried a gadget called "Who do I write like?"  I decided to use my Hero stories.  I used two different ones, it still came up JR Tolkien.  Good company, but whoa...maybe I watch too many movies.   What fun to have a break when you are tired and can't think.  Thanks Karen for starting it.

I write like
J. R. R. Tolkien
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my husband is going to be jealous; he didn't like any of the authors he was compared to, and here you are being matched with his idol twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tolkein....I am impressed. Some of my favorite reading in college and now the movies. Frodo Lives!

    ReplyDelete