Sunday, June 5, 2011

This is the Face of Genealogy

I did not have a desire to go see the picture in question. I have seen enough of undesirable ads and pictures on papers, and the side bars on the internet to know if Thomas of Geneabloggers and an 11 year old genealogist are upset, I will support the endeavor.
The Hero and his Twin with Family
This is my Face of Genealogy. I love everyone in this picture and it is a beginning for my family. The Hero as an infant and a Mother in Law who had been through it to advise my daughter with her twins.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your picture so much. Raising 3 sons I can't imagine twins - that said my daughter in law is a twin of a twin of a twin! & her twin had twins last year! But dinl has had a single and according to the ultrasound our new little boy will be a single as well.

    ReplyDelete