Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blog Caroling -- I Love Christmas Carols All Year

Over the last few years I shared the Hero's favorite carol "O' Holy Night', and mine "I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day"

I love following Footnote Maven on the blog and on Facebook.  In spite of overwhelming challenges, she is always uplifting and showing how to overcome.  She has a regular 'Blog Caroling' theme every year.  This my support of her effort.  Not to mention, I really love Christmas music every day of the year. :)  This is a link to Footnote Maven's Blog Event. (Click on Blog Event)

 "O Little Town of Bethlehem" is a favorite Hymn/Carol.  Our family knows the words to without a sheet of music. The text was written by Phillips Brooks. The words to this song paint such beautiful word pictures for me.  
Elements from LetmeScrapbook.blogspot.com  Finding Nativity elements is difficult. 

Merry Christmas Caroling to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment